Airtel Money users have a new reason to be optimistic in 2016 following the launch of a new and exciting rewards campaign.
Dubbed ‘Yoola Amajja’, this 90 days campaign is essentially about giving Airtel Money subscribers a chance to win up to 2,000,000 shillings daily when they carry out any transaction using the efficient Airtel Money platform.
As part of this campaign, there will also be a grand draw where lucky Airtel Money subscribers will stand a chance to win up to 20,000,000 shillings.
There have been tremendous efforts made to boost the functionality and efficiency of the Airtel Money platform. To boost financial inclusion, the platform now offers services such as; E-city payments, mobile banking, utility bill payments, school fees payments among others.
Speaking at the official launch of the campaign, Airtel Money Director Mr. Paul Langlois said “Over the next 90 days, Airtel Uganda will be giving its Airtel Money subscribers the best value back seeing as they will be rewarded for each transaction,” adding that Airtel has run very many successful campaigns in the past and therefore this is just an extension to an already existing history of the brand and its promise to continually reward customers.
Different from most campaigns which focus on Kampala district, the ‘Yoola Amaja’ campaign is going to give Ugandans in 24 regions of the country an opportunity to win this money through regional activations that will be carried out throughout the course of the 3-month period.
To participate in this campaign, Airtel Money subscribers should have;
- Transacted through a mobile banking transaction that is sent money from one’s Airtel money account to their bank account.
- Topped up a minimum of 500 worth of airtime through Airtel money
- Purchased a voice bundle through Airtel Money
- Made a cash withdrawal from Airtel Money
- Purchased a data bundle through Airtel Money
- Sent Money to another person using Airtel money
- Paid bills using Airtel Money